Credibility is an important commodity in Annapolis. With Jim, it’s all about credibility and relationships. His with you. And those he has established with Maryland legislators.
Jim is a skilled advocate, attorney, and lobbyist. Because of his legal capabilities, he is able to represent clients with a seamless capacity using whatever forum is appropriate: legislative, regulatory or judicial.
His extensive legal experience is invaluable to fully understanding legislative proposals and structure.
Develop personal relationships with legislators and legislative leaders, know the issues, and advocate aggressively on his clients’ behalves in an effective, simple, and direct style that legislators can appreciate and best respond to.
Jim’s lobbying and regulatory experience includes representing business clients before—and maintaining relationships with—governing entities including:
- Maryland General Assembly
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Maryland Energy Administration
- Public Service Commission
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
- Maryland Health Care Commission
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation
- U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee (on the nomination of two U.S. Supreme Court justices)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Maryland Attorney General’s Office